Looking after a loved one can take its toll and sometimes you both need a break. At Little Brook House we are extremely happy to take short-term care of your loved one at our respite facility. Each guest will receive exceptional and incomparable respite care based on their own individually designed care plan. Our aim is to make you both feel like you’ve had a holiday.
We want guests to thoroughly enjoy their time with us, so along with making use of all of the facilities our residents do, guests can also experience a range of activities – accompanied by trained carers – that they may not be able to manage alone.
- An appointment with our visiting hairdresser
- An appointment with our visiting chiropodist
- A pampering beauty afternoon including a foot spa and massage with aromatherapy oils, a manicure and polish
- Gentle activities afternoon
- A sing-a-long with visiting musicians
- Simply enjoy a game of scrabble while socialising with residents
- Tea and cake at a coffee shop